Knitting Almost Daily....

What is it about knitting that soothes the soul? I can have the most miserable of days and after ten minutes of knitting, all seems right with the world. I love the feel of the needle in each hand - wooden or bamboo only please (those metal needles are like scratching one's fingernails on a chalkboard) - and seeing the rows grow and grow.


My endeavors have been limited - a few hats and tons of wash/dish cloths.
Speaking of knitted clothes... this one is my absolute favorite!

This one has caused quite a few double takes.....and temporarily raised my cool factor with the younger set. No, it's not what you think. It's a Canadian Maple motif cloth. However....it still remains my favorite. And no, you can't bake it & smoke the residue.




And the "Five of Hearts".....a very pale one at that.....

A very pink butterfly....

A large heart - which goes to show that using varigated yarn is not a very good idea for most motifs.
Oh yes - I will be quilting shortly - but for now, knitting is good therapy.
Angel45402

Comments

Very nice job, wow, have you been busy ......yes it is very nice and calming just sitting and knitting ......

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....