Pincushion Mania


Ever had moments when you wonder "what the heck am I doing with my time?"

The photo is just the tip of the iceberg as to what has been filling my time lately. Pincushions. They're growing in number - daily. I don't know why. I finish one and the next one is started immediately. I'll watch episodes of Bones (am now up to Season 2 - gotta love Netflix) and by the time the credits roll after episode #2 on the DVD, I've completed another pincushion and am contemplating the next one.

In the meantime, fabric that has been cut out for quilting blocks lay patiently on the cutting table. Sewing machine quietly sits on the table waiting for the chance to create the blocks. Latest quilting magazines lay untouched on the desk.

So what could this possibly mean....and what in the world will I do with all these pincushions....

Be very wary of unsolicited packages that may come your way..... this is the year of the invading pincushions.

Be.very.careful.


In the meantime, I hope I quilt.


Angel45402

Comments

these are very cute and you did a great job ........
keep on watching and making cute thingies .......

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....