UFQ #2 Angels Among Us - Revisited and Revisited....and......

There are days when I look at a quilt and wonder where in the world did the quilter's brain go.  Oh wait, "Quilter's Brain" ????  I would settle for a brain that works 50% of the time.

At any rate, looking at this particular UFQ (insert grimace) .....

First there was....




And the problem?  Why - simply, I ran out of green, red and blue fabric for the sashing.  Arrrghhhh.  Mad woman going through her stash with a vengeance.  

And so then I traveled to......


And then there was.....

 And then there was - oh snap, I don't have a selfie  - me, pulling out my hair.....while at the same time, hair is in flames.  It happens.

Deep breath....thinking "riding on horse 75 miles an hour and passing by a quilt" (quilters - you know what I mean).....and finally....


I am done - for now.   There are borders to be added. 

These angels are slowly becoming quite exasperating.

Angel45402

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....