Thursday's View of Life.....

It has occurred to me that we live in a world of insanity. Terri Schiavo's plight has far exceeded the limits of all human decency ... and just when you think you've heard it all, you hear another story about her dear husband whose plug I'd gladly pull without a moment's hesitation. Hardly a Christian's way of thinking...which brings me to another point.

Events have a way of influencing even the most steadfast of humans. Years ago, I could not have told you who the Vice President of the US was. Enter stage right, William J. Clinton. Suddenly, my total lack of regards for politics was no more. What a wake up call. (Actually, nightmare is a more apt description). Over night, politics was tangible ...and horrifying. While I'm not at the level of political submersion my husband exhibits daily, I'm at least out of the cave.

I cannot say that I like living in a world of insanity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....