Freedom

This morning one of the many emails I received contained a link to an U-Tube video. I'm not a huge fan of U-Tube but as this dear lady posted "I am proud of our service men and women", I knew I had to watch it.


It is a simple video with beautiful photos and a haunting music track. Air Force, Navy, Marines, Army - all these men & women simply doing their jobs so we can continue to have the freedom we've taken for granted.

We live in a country that allows each of us to express our views publicly. We live in a country that allows freedom to worship without fear. We live in a country that generously helps other countries fight against tyranny and repression. Yet, the gratefulness is not expressed through the written and spoken news media.

I don't think I will ever understand how anyone can say this war is wrong and we shouldn't be there. Just ask our deployed soldiers - many of whom are on their 2nd and 3rd tour - why they're there. This video pretty much tells it all.

Take the time to view this moving video.....

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

... and then thank God you live in the USA. And to Lizzie Palmer - I don' t know who you are, but my heartfelt thanks for creating this video. May God protect and keep you safe.

Angel45402

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....