Spring Celebration.....!

This evening I had a strawberry sundae for dinner. You could say it was in celebration of spring. You might even venture the opinion it's foolish to have ice cream for dinner. I say it gave me pleasure to be out in this wonderful spring weather, knowing that it is only 14 days before my beloved Riley comes home to me.

I saw a couple walk their dog to the ice cream stand....and several moments later, walked away with two ice cream cones and a bowl of ice cream. Now that's a blessed dog.....

I saw a young mother & father with their young son. With grandparents watching, father and son boogied to the music over the speakers.


Life is truly wonderful! Tomorrow I may very well have oreo cookies and coffee for lunch....

And in the meantime, I quilt.


Angel45402



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....