Another Wednesday.....


Today's picture is my Tuesday's rose from my beloved Riley. Beautiful, is it not?

And today is Wednesday. The morning started out wonderfully mundane. Woke up - did 2 loads of laundry - walked for 30 minutes while the laundry spun around merrily in the dryers (ah the joy of not owning a washer and dryer...NOT) - took a shower - planned out my day of errands and then promptly felt the most horrendous stomach cramps ever. Remember the 1979 movie "Alien" and the creature that popped out of the guy's stomach....? That movie should have never ever been released...it will haunt me to the end of my days. At any rate, I think you have a very graphic photo in your head by now....and I'm glad I could share it.

The rest of the day was spent in bed - errands be darned - and ate nothing but toast and drank tea. Whatever it was is almost gone - but it has drained the life out of this body and has left behind a low grade headache that would really like its body to be able to lay down again - but alas, it is Wednesday and it is Chess Club night and it is 6:20pm and so here I am...at the club with one chess club member dutifully studying chess moves in a book.

Ah - but before I left to open up the club, the rose reminded me of how much I am loved & treasured. That is a very very good thing.... and I am truly blessed.

And if you will note - I have said not one word about the results of the Presidential election....

And when I feel better....I quilt.

Angel45402

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....