WIPs Need their Rest


I am convinced.

Works in Progress need to be set aside for an unspecified time. Translation: Oh my - when did I put THAT together?!?!?! And how long has it been in that box (bag, underneath the table, in the closet...)?!?!?!

There is much to be said for WIPs...UFOs...PIGs..(which I still have problems remembering what PIG stands for)....Especially if one is tired of working on the project. I stopped just short of trashing (horrors) this particular quilt top. I'm so pleased I didn't.

Now it will become a rescued lap quilt for someone for Christmas.

I have no shame. I don't put together a quilt with someone in mind...unless you count myself. Seems a bit shallow to admit but there you have it. I figure a good friend, member of the family or a passing acquaintance worth their salt would be thrilled to receive something handmade. No matter how badly it was put together.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

In the meantime, I quilt.

Angel45402

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....