Fussy Crumble Blocks Continue and UFQ Flimsy Completed...... 9 Feb 2017

And just when you think you have a handle on completing UFQs (Unfinished Quilts), crumble blocks come along.  Fussy Crumble Blocks, affectionately referred to (by me!) as FCBs.

 FCBs all in a row.  Wonky, yes. Wonky intended, yes.  How big will this grow?  I haven't a clue.  Probably not bed size.  I think it might be a bit too busy all grown up to bed size.  Lap size is more like it.  Adding a bit at a time was the goal.  Yeah.  Right.  Made 6 more yesterday evening....and I'm ready to work on more.  

Oh snap - UFQ flimsy stage completed.  Decided no border.  It was taxing my brain way beyond what was necessary (doesn't take much) to figure out size border, what color, etc., etc.  Simply quilt it, bind it and move on.  Yes, it will be a quilt for charity.

Prairie Queen flimsy.  It was fun putting you together.  Blocks made by others in a lottery done via Yahoo group, Quilters Who Care.  Lottery winner asked the blocks to be sent to me.  Wow - what a treat that was!  I still have quite a few more blocks in the Lottery Block Bin.  Yes, I have a Lottery Block fabric basket.  It's amazing what a little organization can do.  And no - not more Prairie Queen blocks.  I have Wonky Star blocks.  Nice big Wonky Stars.  Cannot wait.

Until then, more FCBs lead the charge!

Oh I do quilt - happily.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....