5 March 2018 ..Cannot be March already!

Double checking the calendar...and yes indeed.  It IS March.   

I "had" a goal - one UFQ (Unfinished Quilt) per month.  Surely that would not be difficult.  In thought it didn't seem that difficult.  Even written - didn't seem that difficult.  Instead, I am in the process of ADDING yet another UFQ to the pile.  This is truly sad.

Strip blocks!   12 1/2" unfinished strip blocks.  In the event you're unaware, these blocks required four 6 1/2" squares.  (Did I get the math right ?)

And ONLY 16 more blocks to go....that is, 16 more LARGE blocks.  The "string stash" is definitely diminishing.  

And my vision for this project?  Glad you asked.....and if I knew how to add a photo of the project drawn up in EQ7, you would share that vision.   Suffice to say, this is going to be a project that will take some time.....

In the meantime, packaged batting arrived 5 days ago .... and I have high expectations that the Fussy Crumb Bird Block (fondly referred to as FCBB) quilt and backing and batting will be loaded on the frame this week.  

And in-between strip blocks,  a block challenge and loading FCBB on the frame, I am decluttering areas throughout the Treehouse.  

Happy March!

Sharon




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....