And it's 2018 already.....



 2018?  What the heck happened to 2017????

Let's see....lots of decluttering happened.  

Quilting Studio finally reorganized.  It will always be in a state of reorganization.  I can't help it.  I am a storage junkie.  Is there a 12 step program available???  I'll be the first to sign up.

In the decluttering stage, I foolishly tossed quite a few UFQs...(that's Unfinished Quilts for those who don't know I'm not a fan of "UFOs").  Never ever ever declutter while in a state of unhappiness.    

And as for the 2017 no buy....I did quite well, thank you.  I purchased backing and some FQs for 
an online yahoo quilter's bingo game.  That's it.  Honest!  

And so the latest off the quilting frame is a project that was ONLY three months late.  It will go in the mail today ....





Despite all, I was quite pleased with it.  However, I have to divulge that one must NOT attach borders without giving thought to it.  Yes, we had a bit of waving going on.  And never ever think "Oh that will quilt out".  It didn't.  It doesn't.  It never will.  So measure twice and sew once.  You're welcome.

Oh - the label!  I have to include a photo of the label a dear friend made for me....


Isn't that the most unique label?  I must get me one of those embroidery machines.  On second thought....My friend has offered to make me labels when needed & she has the time.  

So my goal for 2018?  A completed quilt each month.  Heaven knows I have more than enough tops waiting patiently to be quilted.

Sounds like a plan.

Sharon




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....