Updating the Great Challenge September 2018-September 2019 - 9 September 2018

The adventure begins.

Okay - so the challenge is a "few" days old but the adventure is finally underway.

From the list...

#56.

For lack of a better name, "Pretty in Pink Flowers Kit" was chosen. Did I happen to mention this already?  If so, a repeat is always nice.

The fabrics?  Yup - this is a repeat.  As is the name of #56.


Not exactly my cup of tea - or even coffee for that matter.  However, I couldn't bear to donate or toss such well made fabric.  Quality at its highest. 
Did I happen to mention earlier that this bundle was purchased without a pattern?  


Measured each length.....Floral, one yard.  Yellow, barely a yard (one inch short - how weird).  Striped, one yard.  

Out came EQ7.

Let me digress.

EQ7 and I have a nodding acquaintance.  I haven't touched the program more than a few times after I paid for a transition fee from my other laptop to an Apple laptop.  Love my MacBook Air but honestly these "transition" fees are a killer.

EQ7 and I had some real bonding moments for two whole days.  Slight exaggeration on the bonding moments.  I said some not nice words to him to work or else.  Did you know there's this little tab above that reads "Help" ???  Amazing.

Two possibilities finally arose.

Door #1:




















Door #2:  (yes, I know - I forgot to color in the borders).


Door #1 wins.  

Actually I had enough to share Door #3, Door #4 - all the way up to Door #5.  Did I save them properly?  Oh heck no.  

After we return home from a family get together (translation:  talk to mom about moving from Oshkosh to Dayton), Pretty in Pink Flowers (ewww - still do not like that name) will commence.  Better yet, #56 will commence.

And now to finish a bit of packing!

Sharon







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....