28 February 2018 - Starting Another Year

This greeted me a bit after midnight on the 26th of February  from my beloved husband.....who had to deal with a cranky 66 year old.


Two days into turning 66.  Every fiber of my being says "enjoy - enjoy - God is not ready to take you home yet - DO something". I took self to heart and spent quality time in the QS.  

And so I did....

Two blocks for an online Yahoo group.....which is quite an interesting story, Yahoo groups.  For another time.  "Block Challenge" is the title of this particular endeavor.  I rather like the one on the left more so than the right one.  I do love the practice of a more precision cut and sew block.  

And I leave you with these....




Life is all about.....Jesus, my dear husband, quilting and coffee.  However, there are days when it's Jesus, my dear husband, coffee and quilting.  

Sharon










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....