Thursday evening, 15 February 2016

And we have warmer temps.  Lots of rain - but warmer temps. It's a trade-off, I suppose.  Right now, I'm feeling chilled to the bone.  

Quilty update!  Working on backing for that illusive Fussy Bird Crumb Block top.  Or did I name it Fussy Crumb Bird Block top?  Nonetheless.....

Polka dots.  A perfect plan to rid the stash of polka dotted fabric.   Just 10 more lengths of 6 /12" wide pieces to go.  
These 4 strips are the more sedate of the strips.  Boggles the imagination, doesn't it?!!?!

In the meantime I have been researching how to use fleece as a backing.  What a bonus that will be....backing and batting in one.  And cozy!  That's next on the list......

This sums up my 15 minute challenge....so to speak.  More like 40 minutes this evening.  I need to assess my table and chair height.  Sewing should be a pleasure - not an "oh my aching back" event.  Or is this just a sign of age .....????

Sharon


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....