And it’s Saturday, the 10th of February, 2018

The subject line was to simply remind me that’s IS Saturday and the 10th day of the month and it’s February.  Oh wait - 2018.  I will blame this on the quick memory exam mom had at the neurologist’s office.  Yes, she passed.  

Okay.  Quilty things.  

Photo time!  


My favorite take along project....plus the set up I managed in mom’s small condo.  






Doesn’t really need much of an explanation, does it?  Oh wait - it does.  

6 1/2” squares and then the squares are put together into one square to create a 12 1/2” block.  How many many of these 12 1/2” squares make a queen size bed .... uh, platform bed queen size bed. Googled  the number of squares and I believe it to be 35 squares.  Maybe.  

Quilt on my friends....quilt on.  

Sharon






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Encouragement......

Pay It Forward...The gift that keeps on gifting.....

Ramblings of a Wife.....